- Flight Info
- Flights and Airlines
- Control and Inspection
- At the Airport
- To & From Airport
- Airport Map
Entrance and pre-flight inspection
At the entrances to the airport passenger terminals all passengers and visitors need to pass the entrance control.
Departing passengers must undergo a pre-flight inspection just before boarding the aircraft.
There are separate regulations for the transport of weapons, ammunition and special means.
Please note possible restrictions in other countries.
At the entrances to the passenger terminals of Vnukovo International Airport, all citizens need to pass the entrance control for security.
All persons included in the terminal complexes of Vnukovo International Airport, as well as their luggage and hand luggage, are subject to this control.
Inspection is carried out by aviation safety officers using stationary and manual metal detectors, X-ray television introscopes, explosives vapor detectors.
At peak flight hours, queues may be formed at entrances to terminals from time to time.
Please take this into account when planning a trip to the airport. Please leave in advance, leaving yourself enough time for a calm and comfortable passage of the pre-flight inspection and all pre-flight formalities.
Departing passengers need to pass a pre-flight inspection before boarding the aircraft.
On the basis of Rules of carrying out preflight and postflight inspection: Preflight and postflight inspection passengers and baggage, including things which are at passengers, members of crews of aircrafts, aviation personnel of civil aviation, onboard stocks of the aircraft, freights and mail are held by employees services of aviation safety, including the cynologists who had the corresponding special training and having the certificate (certificate) with guard dogs.
During the pre-flight inspection, the passenger is asked to submit for inspection top clothes, belts, wallets, pocket contents, hand luggage with the help of an X-ray television introscope, and to pass through the frame of the stationary metal detector.
In accordance with Order No. 96 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 16 April 2012 "On Amendments to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Inspections," approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, the rules for carrying out pre-flight inspections are being amended. The passenger may not remove the shoes, as well as the belt if:
- Shoe heel height is less than 2.5 cm, and thickness is less than 1.0 cm;
- Belt width is less than 4.0 cm and thickness is less than 0.5 cm.
Passengers with implanted devices stimulating cardiac activity are inspected by contact method without the use of special and technical means when presenting a certificate from a medical institution.
In cases of suspicion of the presence of prohibited items and substances in the passenger, personal inspection, as well as inspection of the contents of the passenger 's hand luggage by contact method shall be carried out.
Dangerous substances and objects found in the passenger 's hand luggage and luggage during inspection may be handed over to accompanying persons or taken for temporary storage. Shelf life - 2 months from the date of seizure.
According to item 11.2.5 of the Guidelines on Fire Protection in Civil Aviation approved by Order of the Minister of GA of the USSR No. 133 of 21.06.1985, it is prohibited to store and use flammable liquids and communities in air terminals and passenger buildings.
Compressed gases, toxic, poisonous, flammable liquids, batteries with a capacity of more than 160 Wh. And other dangerous goods are not accepted for storage.
Seized objects and substances can be obtained at the address: Vnukovo Airport, Terminal "A," 1st floor, area of arrival of internal lines, room of unclaimed baggage. Upon arrival at the terminal it is necessary to contact directly the room of unclaimed baggage located in the waiting area of passengers of internal lines.
Operating time: from 08:00 to 20:00 daily.
Passengers, due to their health, who are unable to undergo pre-flight inspection on general grounds (on stretchers, disabled persons, etc.), undergo pre-flight inspection at the medical post of Vnukovo International Airport.
Passenger who refused to pass pre-flight inspection is not allowed to fly.
According to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Inspections approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, a passenger has the right to carry:
- A mercury-free medical thermometer;
- Mercury tonometer in standard case - one per passenger;
- A barometer or mercury pressure gauge packed in a sealed container and sealed with a sender seal;
- Disposable lights - one per passenger;
- Dry ice for cooling perishable products - not more than 2 kg per passenger;
- 3% hydrogen peroxide - not more than 100 ml per passenger;
Rules for carrying liquids in hand luggage
According to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Inspections approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, liquids, gel-like substances and aerosols in containers of not more than 100 milliliters are permitted to carry on board the aircraft. The total volume of containers permitted for carriage shall not exceed one litre per passenger.
Containers carried in hand luggage shall be packed in a transparent bag. Liquids you buy in duty-free stores are allowed to be taken aboard the aircraft also sealed in a transparent bag. Dear passengers! In order to simplify the inspection, we recommend that you hand over liquids to your luggage before checking in for the flight, which will not be used by you during the flight.
Authorized containers of not more than 100 ml shall be packed in one securely closed transparent placard bag. The total volume of liquids carried shall not exceed 1 litre.
Prohibited substances and items
According to Appendix No. 1 to the Rules for Pre-Flight and Post-Flight Passenger Inspections approved by Order No. 104 of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation of 25 July 2007, it is prohibited to carry the following dangerous substances and objects in registered baggage, with them, in things with passengers:
Explosives, explosives and objects packed with them:
- Any powder, in any package and in any quantity;
- Live ammunition (including small-calibre ammunition);
- Gas weapon cartridges;
- caps (percussion caps) hunting;
- Pyrotechnic means: signal and lighting missiles, signal cartridges, landing checkers, smoke cartridges (checkers), bomber matches, Bengal lights, railway petards;
- Trotyl, dynamite, tol, ammonal and other explosives;
- Detonator droplets, electric detonators, electric igniters, detonating and fire-conducting cord, etc.;
- Domestic gases (butane-propane) and other gases;
- Gas canisters filled with nerve and tear exposure, etc.;
- tests of flammable oil products;
- methyl acetate (methyl air);
- carbon sulfur;
- Substances subject to spontaneous ignition;
- Substances emitting flammable gases when reacting with water: potassium, sodium, metal calcium and their alloys, phosphorous calcium, etc.;
- Phosphorus white, yellow and red and all other substances classified as flammable solids;
- Oxidizing substances and organic peroxides: nitrocellulose colloidal, in granules or flakes, dry or wet, containing less than 25% water or solvent;
- Colloidal nitrocellulose, in pieces, wet, containing less than 25% alcohol;
- Nitrocellulose is dry or wet, containing less than 30% solvent or 20% water, etc.;
- Toxic substances;
- Radioactive materials;
Caustic and corrosive substances:
- Strong inorganic acids: hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric and others;
- Hydrogen fluoride (hydrofluoric) acid and other strong acids and corrosive substances;
- Any poisonous potent and toxic substances in liquid or solid state packed in any packaging;
- tetrahydrofurfursilt alcohol;
- brake fluid;
- ethylene glycol;
- All salts of blue acid and cyanide preparations;
- Cyclone, cyanoplave, arsenic anhydride, etc.;
- Other dangerous substances, objects and goods which may be used as a weapon of attack against passengers, aircraft crew, as well as endangering the flight of the aircraft;
- Pistols, revolvers, rifles, carbines and other firearms, gas, pneumatic weapons, electric shock devices, cortics, stilettos, landing pins-knives.
- It is permitted to carry in registered baggage in cargo, baggage compartments of aircraft with isolated access of passengers to baggage during flight:
- crossbows, guns for spearfishing, checkers, sabers, hatchets, yataghans, broadswords, swords, swords, bayonets, daggers, knives: hunting, knives with the thrown-out blades, with the locking locks, simulators of any kind of weapon;
- Household knives (scissors) with blade length exceeding 60 mm;
- Alcoholic beverages with a content of more than 24%, but not more than 70% alcohol by volume in containers with a capacity of not more than 5 litres, in containers intended for retail trade - not more than 5 litres per passenger;
- Liquids and alcoholic beverages with alcohol content by volume not more than 24%;
- Aerosols intended for use for sports or domestic purposes, the outlet valves of cartridges of which are protected by caps against spontaneous discharge of contents in containers with a capacity of not more than 0.5 kg or 500 ml - not more than 2 kg or 2 litres per passenger.
Legislation of other countries
Items authorized for transport in Russia but prohibited in other countries may be seized at the airports of arrival of these countries upon entry into the country or during transfer (transit).
Aviation safety services of airports of Russia, as well as customs authorities of the Russian Federation do not check baggage and hand luggage of passengers flying abroad for their compliance with the legislation of other countries.